Louis Dreyfus buys warehousing company Ilomar Holding
LONDON Feb 18 (Reuters) - Louis Dreyfus Commodities has bought Belgian warehousing company Ilomar Holding N.V., the company said in a statement.
"This acquisition is consistent with the ambition of Louis Dreyfus Commodities to grow its fixed asset base and provide customers globally with integrated supply chain management solutions, from origin to final destination," said Jean-Marc Foucher, CEO of Louis Dreyfus Commodities for Europe and the Black Sea.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |