US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St opens flat after Empire State data
NEW YORK Feb 18 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened flat on Tuesday in the wake of Wall Street's biggest weekly gain of the year as data showed factory activity in New York state slowed this month.
The Dow Jones industrial average fell 4.4 points or 0.03 percent, to 16,149.99, the S&P 500 gained 2.07 points or 0.11 percent, to 1,840.7 and the Nasdaq Composite added 12.303 points or 0.29 percent, to 4,256.329.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand