Peugeot, Dongfeng sign capital tie-up plan -source
PARIS Feb 18 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen and Dongfeng Motor Group have signed a memorandum of understanding to proceed with a planned 3 billion euro ($4.1 billion) capital tie-up, a source with knowledge of the matter said on Tuesday.
The non-binding deal was signed after Peugeot's board approved the tie-up and a separate sales financing deal with Banco Santander earlier in the day, said the source, who declined to be identified ahead of a deal announcement scheduled for Wednesday. (Reporting by Laurence Frost and Gilles Guillaume; Editing by Andrew Callus)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.