PHILIPPINES PRESS-SM Investments buys 34 pct of mall developer - Malaya
Philippine banking-to-property conglomerate SM Investments Corp has bought a 34 percent stake in IPO-bound DoubleDragon Properties Corp, partly owned by the country's largest fastfood chain Jollibee Foods Corp, Malaya Business Insight reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official