Sanofi wins EU approval for NexGard chew against dog fleas
PARIS Feb 18 (Reuters) - Sanofi said on Tuesday that its Merial animal health division won European Commission approval for its NexGard oral treatment for flea and tick infestations in dogs.
The European approval comes less than six months after the green light from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Sanofi added in a statement.
"We have just started roll-out in the U.S. and can now launch in Europe and other regions in the world," Merial Chief Executive Carsten Hellmann said. (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by John Stonestreet)
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data