S.Korea's S-Oil to buy land to build oil refining, petchem plant
SEOUL Feb 18 (Reuters) - South Korea's S-Oil Corp has won a tender to buy land from Korea National Oil Corp (KNOC) to build a 5 trillion won ($4.72 billion) refining and petrochemical facility, a KNOC spokesman said on Tuesday.
State-run KNOC unveiled results of the tender closed on Monday to sell 92 hectares (227 acres) of land for 519 billion won, which S-Oil offered as a sole bidder, the spokesman said. (Reporting by Meeyoung Cho; Editing by Ed Davies)
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies