Vimpelcom stock weak, capex too high: Telenor CEO
OSLO Feb 18 (Reuters) - Norway's Telenor is not happy with the Vimpelcom stock's performance and also considers some of the firm's operational metrics poor, Telenor Chief Executive Jon Fredrik Baksaas said on Tuesday.
Vimpelcom, 33 percent owned by Telenor, has a capital expenditure rate that is considered extremely high, Baksaas told reporters.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped