Ukraine opposition leader arrives at president's office for talks
KIEV Feb 18 (Reuters) - Ukrainian opposition leader Vitali Klitschko has arrived at President Viktor Yanukovich's office for talks, Klitschko's spokeswoman said on Tuesday.
Klitschko went to meet Yanukovich after riot police advanced onto a central Kiev square occupied by anti-government protesters. At least 14 people have died in the clashes. (Reporting by Pavel Polityuk; Writing by Marcin Goettig; Editing by Robin Pomeroy)
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Islamist militants on rise in Austria: government