Ukraine's Naftogaz has repaid around half its gas debts - Gazprom source
MOSCOW Feb 18 (Reuters) - Ukraine's state oil and gas company, Naftogaz, has repaid around half of its outstanding gas debt to Russian state gas company Gazprom, a source at Gazprom said.
A Ukrainian government source told Reuters earlier on Tuesday that Naftogaz had paid $1.28 billion off its 2013 debt. Gazprom declined to comment.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border