Canon says to buy back up to 1.6 percent of own shares
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Canon Inc said on Tuesday that it will buy back up to 1.6 percent of its own shares, spending up to 50 billion yen ($490.7 million) between February 19 and April 4.
The company last carried out a share buyback between September 4 and November 1.
($1 = 101.9050 Japanese yen)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.