Canon says to buy back up to 1.6 percent of own shares
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Canon Inc said on Tuesday that it will buy back up to 1.6 percent of its own shares, spending up to 50 billion yen ($490.7 million) between February 19 and April 4.
The company last carried out a share buyback between September 4 and November 1.
($1 = 101.9050 Japanese yen)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Japan volcano death toll likely to rise to around 46 as more victims found