Canon says to buy back up to 1.6 percent of own shares
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Canon Inc said on Tuesday that it will buy back up to 1.6 percent of its own shares, spending up to 50 billion yen ($490.7 million) between February 19 and April 4.
The company last carried out a share buyback between September 4 and November 1.
($1 = 101.9050 Japanese yen)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |