Canon says to buy back up to 1.6 percent of own shares
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Canon Inc said on Tuesday that it will buy back up to 1.6 percent of its own shares, spending up to 50 billion yen ($490.7 million) between February 19 and April 4.
The company last carried out a share buyback between September 4 and November 1.
($1 = 101.9050 Japanese yen)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment