Brazil to fund Verde potash mine
Feb 18 (Reuters) - A Brazilian government program to fund agriculture-related projects has chosen to finance a potash mine to be developed in Brazil by Verde Potash PLC, the company said on Tuesday.
Details of the financing by Brazil's Inova Agro program were not released.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister