Australia's Fortescue sees continued strong demand for iron ore
SYDNEY Feb 19 (Reuters) - Fortescue Metals Group Chief Executive Nev Power said on Wednesday the company continues to see strong demand for iron ore in its export markets.
Fortescue, the world's fourth-biggest iron ore miner, sells most of its ore to steel mills in China. (Reporting By Jane Wardell; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness