Air France-KLM to invest $100 mln in Brazilian airline Gol
SAO PAULO Feb 19 (Reuters) - Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas has formed a strategic partnership with Air France-KLM that includes flight sharing and joint sales, according to a securities filing on Wednesday.
As part of the deal, Air France-KLM will invest $100 million in Gol including buying $52 million of shares in the company.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border