CF Industries sees MLP for existing assets 'not compelling'
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Converting existing CF Industries fertilizer facilities into a master limited partnership structure does not look terribly compelling, Chief Financial Officer Dennis Kelleher said on Wednesday.
CF said in December that it hired two undisclosed investment banks to evaluate funding options, and that continuing study will also consider how to structure facilities that CF is currently building, Kelleher said. A master limited partnership is a dividend-paying investment vehicle that enjoys special tax breaks and is often used by natural resources companies.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |