China aims for 100 pct bank liquidity coverage ratio by 2018
BEIJING Feb 19 (Reuters) - China's banks will have to increase their liquidity coverage ratio (LCR) to 100 percent by 2018 under new rules to take effect from March 1, the banking regulator said on Wednesday.
The China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC) also reaffirmed its requirement that commercial banks' loan-to-deposit ratio cannot be higher than 75 percent. (Reporting by Koh Gui Qing and Kevin Yao; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- Officials make preparations for Ferguson grand jury decision |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse: sources
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight