Deutsche Boerse eyes stable dividend after quarterly profit miss
FRANKFURT Feb 19 (Reuters) - Deutsche Boerse said it would keep its dividend stable after posting flat operating profit in the fourth quarter that disappointed expectations for a near 10 percent rise.
Quarterly earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) of 189.5 million euros ($260.63 million) were slightly ahead of the 185 million earned in the year earlier quarter but short of the 203 million euro average of six forecasts in a Reuters poll.
The exchange operator said in a statement on Wednesday it would propose keeping its dividend for 2013 stable at 2.10 euros per share.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand