Nigeria's SEC tells Ecobank to reinstate whistleblower Do Rego
LAGOS Feb 19 (Reuters) - Nigeria's Securities and Exchange Commission has told Ecobank that it must reinstate former finance director Laurence do Rego pending a probe into her allegations of corporate governance breaches, a spokesman for the SEC said.
SEC spokesman Obi Adindu said by telephone on Wednesday that this was in line with Nigeria's regulatory laws. (Reporting by Tim Cocks; Editing by Anthony Barker)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet