INDONESIA PRESS-Bank CIMB Niaga 2013 net profit up slightly at 4.3 trln rph -Investor Daily
Lender PT Bank CIMB Niaga reported a 1 percent rise in 2013 net profit at 4.3 trillion rupiah ($363 million) compared with 4.25 trillion rupiah a year earlier, said Director Wan Rasly Abdullah.
Abdullah said loan disbursement grew 8 percent to 156.8 trillion rupiah last year and that the firm is targeting a loan growth of 15 percent this year. (Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 11,820 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Missouri officials to reveal grand jury's decision on teen's shooting |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |