INDONESIA PRESS-Bank CIMB Niaga 2013 net profit up slightly at 4.3 trln rph -Investor Daily
Lender PT Bank CIMB Niaga reported a 1 percent rise in 2013 net profit at 4.3 trillion rupiah ($363 million) compared with 4.25 trillion rupiah a year earlier, said Director Wan Rasly Abdullah.
Abdullah said loan disbursement grew 8 percent to 156.8 trillion rupiah last year and that the firm is targeting a loan growth of 15 percent this year. (Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 11,820 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July