Lafarge CEO says confident about emerging markets
PARIS Feb 19 (Reuters) - French cement maker Lafarge remains very confident about business in emerging markets despite weak currencies crimping revenue generated there, Chief Executive Bruno Lafont said on Wednesday.
Lafont also said he expected market conditions in Europe to stabilise this year, thanks to signs of improvement in Spain and Greece.
He said he expected sales to slightly decrease in France this year but forecast a "rather positive market" in the UK. (Reporting by Natalie Huet; Editing by James Regan)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |