Shares of MAS down 3.2 pct after fourth straight quarterly loss
KUALA LUMPUR Feb 19 (Reuters) - Shares of national carrier Malaysian Airline System (MAS) dropped 3.2 percent on Wednesday to their lowest in a fortnight on Wednesday after announcing a fourth straight quarterly loss.
MAS was down to 30 sen at 0104 GMT. On Tuesday, the airline posted a net loss of 343.4 million ringgit for its fourth quarter ended Dec. 31, citing high costs and stiff fare competition. (Reporting By Al-Zaquan Amer Hamzah; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change