STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil credit, debit card activity grew 18 pct in 2013
Credit and debit card transactions in Brazil grew 17.8 percent in 2013 from the year before to 853 billion reais ($355 billion), Abecs, the association representing the sector, said on Wednesday.
The association expects transactions to grow by 17.1 percent in 2014, surpassing 1 trillion reais.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols