STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil credit, debit card activity grew 18 pct in 2013
Credit and debit card transactions in Brazil grew 17.8 percent in 2013 from the year before to 853 billion reais ($355 billion), Abecs, the association representing the sector, said on Wednesday.
The association expects transactions to grow by 17.1 percent in 2014, surpassing 1 trillion reais.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor