TUI AG shareholder Fredriksen to sell 15.7 pct stake -bookrunner
FRANKFURT Feb 19 (Reuters) - TUI AG shareholder and Norwegian shipping magnate John Fredriksen is to sell a 15.7 percent stake in the German travel and tourism group via a placing, the bookrunner said on Wednesday.
Fredriksen's vehicle Monteray Enterprises will offload 39.7 million ordinary shares, with the price to be determined via an accelerated bookbuilding process to start immediately, Goldman Sachs said in a statement on Wednesday.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies