Protest action in Kiev was an "attempt to seize power" - interim PM
KIEV Feb 19 (Reuters) - Ukraine's interim prime minister said on Wednesday that protests which brought violent clashes with police on Tuesday amounted to an attempted coup.
"This was not a demonstration of democracy ... It is the manipulation of people's minds and an attempt to seize power by force," Serhiy Arbuzov told a televised government meeting.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source