Nebraska governor to appeal ruling on Keystone pipeline
WASHINGTON Feb 19 (Reuters) - Nebraska Governor Dave Heineman said on Wednesday he would appeal a state court ruling that invalidated his decision to allow the Keystone XL pipeline to pass through the state.
The District Court of Lancaster County earlier on Wednesday upheld landowners' objections to the Keystone decision having been made by Heineman rather than the Nebraska Public Service Commission.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000
- Tea Party out-muscles Boehner on border-security funding