Nebraska decision allowing Keystone XL construction is 'void' - court
WASHINGTON Feb 19 (Reuters) - A state court in Nebraska on Wednesday invalidated the governor's decision to allow the controversial Keystone XL pipeline to pass through the Midwestern state.
Landowners' objections to the pipeline plan were upheld because the governor's decision was based on "an unconstitutional statute," the court order said.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |