Facebook to buy Whatsapp for $16 billion
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Social networking company Facebook Inc said it would buy mobile messaging company WhatsApp for about $16 billion in cash and stock.
Facebook said it would pay $4 billion in cash and about $12 billion in stock.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat