Tesla CEO confirms talks with Apple - Bloomberg TV
DETROIT Feb 20 (Reuters) - Tesla Motors Inc has had "conversations" with Apple Inc, Chief Executive Elon Musk confirmed to Bloomberg TV on Thursday, but he would not comment on whether those talks revolved around acquisitions.
The San Francisco Chronicle reported this week that Musk met with Apple Inc's head of mergers and acquisitions in 2013, stoking speculation about Tesla's future.
But speaking generally about the possibility of another company buying Tesla, Musk said in an interview with Bloomberg TV that he had concerns.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine
- Western leaders step away from nuclear talks with Iran as deadline nears