Tesla CEO confirms talks with Apple - Bloomberg TV
DETROIT Feb 20 (Reuters) - Tesla Motors Inc has had "conversations" with Apple Inc, Chief Executive Elon Musk confirmed to Bloomberg TV on Thursday, but he would not comment on whether those talks revolved around acquisitions.
The San Francisco Chronicle reported this week that Musk met with Apple Inc's head of mergers and acquisitions in 2013, stoking speculation about Tesla's future.
But speaking generally about the possibility of another company buying Tesla, Musk said in an interview with Bloomberg TV that he had concerns.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government