BofA CEO Moynihan awarded $14 million in 2013
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp Chief Executive Brian Moynihan received a $14 million pay package last year, up from $12 million in 2012, a person familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
In 2013, Moynihan was awarded with a $1.5 million base salary, said the source who was not authorized to speak on the record about the matter. The CEO received $12.5 million in stock-based compensation, a regulatory filing on Wednesday showed.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |