Capgemini sees improved demand in 2014
PARIS Feb 20 (Reuters) - French technology consultancy Capgemini forecast improved demand and profitability for 2014 after posting a full-year operating margin slightly above expectations, helped by a strong year-end performance, notably in North America.
Europe's largest IT services group by market value said on Thursday its operating margin reached 8.5 percent of 2013 consolidated revenue, representing a rise of 40 basis points compared with 2012, slightly overshooting a target of a 30 basis point rise.
It forecast organic revenue growth of 2-4 percent for 2014 and an operating margin between 8.8 percent and 9 percent, while organic free cash flow should exceed 500 million euros ($687.67 million). ($1 = 0.7271 euros) (Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt; Editing by James Regan)
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |