DirecTV adds fewer U.S. subscribers in fourth quarter
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Satellite TV provider DirecTV added fewer customers in the United States and Latin America, its largest growth area, in the fourth quarter.
Net income attributable to the company fell to $810 million, or $1.53 per share, in the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31 from $942 million, or $1.55 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 7 percent to $8.59 billion.
U.S. net subscriber additions fell to 93,000 from 103,000 a year earlier, while new customers in Latin America dropped to 231,000 from 658,000.
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid