Express Scripts profit, outlook match Street estimates
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Pharmacy benefit manager Express Scripts Holding Co on Thursday reported fourth-quarter profit and issued a 2014 earnings forecast in line with Wall Street expectations.
The company reported net income of $506 million, or 63 cents per share, compared with a profit of $511 million, or 61 cents per share, a year ago.
Excluding items, the company had adjusted earnings of $1.12 per share. Analysts on average were expecting $1.12, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
For 2014, Express forecast adjusted earnings of $4.88 to $5 per share. Analysts' on average are looking for $4.93 per share.
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- Obama says does not yet have broad strategy for Islamic State