Brazilian telecoms company Oi plans $5.9 bln share offering
BRASILIA Feb 20 (Reuters) - Brazilian telecoms company Oi aims to raise about 14 billion reals ($5.9 billion) in a primary share offering, the company said in a filing on Thursday.
The capital raising will be part of Oi's integration process with Portugal Telecom.
BTG Pactual will be the lead coordinator of the offering. Oi has also hired Bank of America, Barclays , Credit Suisse and BES. ($1 = 2.3887 Brazilian reais) (Reporting by Silvio Cascione; Editing by David Goodman)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |