Henkel aims to pass on raw material cost increases
DUESSELDORF, Germany Feb 20 (Reuters) - German consumer goods group Henkel will try to pass on rising raw material costs to its customers, Chief Financial Officer Carsten Knobel said on Thursday.
He said earlier he saw only a moderate increase in raw material costs this year, after Henkel reported 2013 financial results. (Reporting by Matthias Inverardi; Writing by Maria Sheahan)
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- U.S. National Security Council aware of reports that second American killed in Syria