Henkel aims to pass on raw material cost increases
DUESSELDORF, Germany Feb 20 (Reuters) - German consumer goods group Henkel will try to pass on rising raw material costs to its customers, Chief Financial Officer Carsten Knobel said on Thursday.
He said earlier he saw only a moderate increase in raw material costs this year, after Henkel reported 2013 financial results. (Reporting by Matthias Inverardi; Writing by Maria Sheahan)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |