INDONESIA PRESS-Sharia banks 2013 net profit up 35 pct y/y-Investor Daily
Net profit of Indonesian sharia banks stood at 3.44 trillion rupiah ($254 million) in 2013, up 35 percent from 2.54 trillion rupiah a year earlier, said Koko Rachmadi, head of the sharia business division at PT Bank OCBC NISP.
Total loan disbursements rose to 180.83 trillion rupiah from 147.5 trillion rupiah in 2012. (Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 11,787 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years