Spain's Indra teams up with Radixx on airline reservations system
MADRID Feb 20 (Reuters) - Spanish technology company Indra and U.S. business Radixx International have agreed a partnership deal to provide passenger reservation solutions and services for global airlines, Indra said on Thursday.
Radixx provides reservation systems for passenger airlines and will team up with Indra's development and consultancy operation to offer services to airlines operating anywhere in the world, Indra said in a statement.
The Spanish company did not provide any financial details and a company spokesman was not immediately able to comment.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |