Iran, world powers make "good start" in nuclear talks-EU
VIENNA Feb 20 (Reuters) - Six world powers and Iran made a "good start" during very productive talks this week on Tehran's nuclear programme and will meet again on March 17, European Union foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton said on Thursday.
Ashton, speaking to reporters after a Feb. 18-20 meeting in Vienna, said the two sides had identified the issues that would be addressed in negotiations ahead. (Reporting by Justyna Pawlak, Fredrik Dahl and Parisa Hafezi)
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food