EU's Ashton to visit Tehran on March 9-10
BRUSSELS Feb 20 (Reuters) - The European Union's foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton will travel to Tehran on March 9-10, ahead of the next round of nuclear talks with Iran, a Western diplomat said on Thursday.
Iran and six world powers, represented by Ashton, held the first round of talks in pursuit of a final settlement in their decade-old dispute on Tehran's contested nuclear programme in Vienna this week. (Reporting by Justyna Pawlak; Editing by Andrew Heavens)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia