CANADA STOCKS-TSX little changed as BlackBerry offsets energy declines
TORONTO, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index was little changed on Thursday, as lower oil prices weighed on the energy sector while Facebook Inc's planned acquisition of mobile-messaging service WhatsApp fueled gains in shares of BlackBerry. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 16.70 points, or 0.12 percent, at 14,136.33 shortly after the open.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data