Nigeria's naira hit record low of 169 to dollar before trading stopped
LAGOS Feb 20 (Reuters) - Nigeria's naira fell to a record low of 169 to the dollar before trading stopped on Thursday owing to volatility caused by the suspension of central bank governor Lamido Sanusi, several dealers said.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park