Nigeria's naira hit record low of 169 to dollar before trading stopped
LAGOS Feb 20 (Reuters) - Nigeria's naira fell to a record low of 169 to the dollar before trading stopped on Thursday owing to volatility caused by the suspension of central bank governor Lamido Sanusi, several dealers said.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper vows tighter security after Parliament attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown