ON THE MOVE-Raymond James hires two financial advisers from Morgan Stanley
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Raymond James & Associates Inc said it hired two financial advisers from Morgan Stanley to run its first full-service branch in Buffalo, New York.
The advisers, Peter Walsh and Lisa Walsh, together managed $255 million in client assets at Morgan Stanley.
Peter Walsh has been with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management for 26 years, while Lisa Walsh worked there for 19 years.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials