ON THE MOVE-Raymond James hires two financial advisers from Morgan Stanley
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Raymond James & Associates Inc said it hired two financial advisers from Morgan Stanley to run its first full-service branch in Buffalo, New York.
The advisers, Peter Walsh and Lisa Walsh, together managed $255 million in client assets at Morgan Stanley.
Peter Walsh has been with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management for 26 years, while Lisa Walsh worked there for 19 years.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |