London-listed Mail.Ru says considering listing shares in Moscow
MOSCOW Feb 20 (Reuters) - London-listed Russian Internet group Mail.Ru is ready to start preparations to list its shares in Russia in the near future, chief financial officer Matthew Hammond said on a conference call for analysts on Thursday.
Mail.Ru went public in London in November 2010, listing Global Depositary Receipts (GDRs) and raising $912 million.
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Ukraine forces end rebel airport blockade
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources