Strabag AG says seeks Frankfurt delisting
VIENNA Feb 20 (Reuters) - German construction group Strabag AG will seek to have its shares delisted from the Frankfurt and Duesseldorf stock exchanges if the company's supervisory board agrees next month, it said on Thursday.
The company statement gave no reason for the move. (Reporting by Michael Shields; Editing by David Goodman)
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation