Technip CEO sees oil major spending up 5-6 pct in 2014
PARIS Feb 20 (Reuters) - French oil services group Technip's chief executive said on Thursday he expected capital expenditure (capex) by international oil companies to grow by 5 to 6 percent in 2014, lower than during the previous decade.
"In the previous decade, majors and super majors had double-digit growth rates, and at the moment we're more on 5-6 percent growth rate," CEO Thierry Pilenko told reporters on a conference call. (Reporting by Michel Rose; Editing by Andrew Callus)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data