Roadmap under discussion in Kiev includes temp govt - diplomatic sources
KIEV Feb 20 (Reuters) - A proposed agreement under discussion in Kiev by the foreign ministers of Germany, France and Poland with President Viktor Yanukovich and the leaders of the opposition would include forming a temporary government, two diplomatic sources said.
The three foreign ministers spent four hours talking with Yanukovich before returning to talk to opposition leaders on Thursday.
The German foreign ministry tweeted a roadmap towards a political solution was being discussed.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb