Fabius: German, French, Polish ministers returning to talks with Yanukovich
KIEV Feb 20 (Reuters) - France's foreign minister said on Thursday there was no final decision yet on the roadmap to end Ukraine's crisis but added that he and the foreign ministers of Germany and Poland were returning to talks with Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich.
"We shall go back to meet with the president right now," Laurent Fabius told reporters.
Diplomatic sources said earlier that the roadmap would include forming a temporary government in Ukraine.
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |