Fabius: German, French, Polish ministers returning to talks with Yanukovich
KIEV Feb 20 (Reuters) - France's foreign minister said on Thursday there was no final decision yet on the roadmap to end Ukraine's crisis but added that he and the foreign ministers of Germany and Poland were returning to talks with Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich.
"We shall go back to meet with the president right now," Laurent Fabius told reporters.
Diplomatic sources said earlier that the roadmap would include forming a temporary government in Ukraine.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |