Ukraine's Klitschko says hopes for a decision on roadmap tonight
KIEV Feb 20 (Reuters) - Ukrainian opposition leader Vitaly Klitschko said on Thursday he hoped that the foreign ministers of Germany, France and Poland would be able to hammer out a roadmap with President Yanukovich and leaders of the opposition later tonight.
"We have no clear decision yet. We hope for a result tonight," he told reporters, adding that the final decision would depend on Yanukovich.
Diplomatic sources said earlier that the roadmap would include forming a temporary government.
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food