Ukraine's Klitschko says hopes for a decision on roadmap tonight
KIEV Feb 20 (Reuters) - Ukrainian opposition leader Vitaly Klitschko said on Thursday he hoped that the foreign ministers of Germany, France and Poland would be able to hammer out a roadmap with President Yanukovich and leaders of the opposition later tonight.
"We have no clear decision yet. We hope for a result tonight," he told reporters, adding that the final decision would depend on Yanukovich.
Diplomatic sources said earlier that the roadmap would include forming a temporary government.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command