Henkel aims to pass on raw material cost increases
DUESSELDORF, Germany (Reuters) - German consumer goods group Henkel (HNKG_p.DE) will try to pass on rising raw material costs to its customers, Chief Financial Officer Carsten Knobel said on Thursday.
He said earlier he saw only a moderate increase in raw material costs this year, after Henkel reported 2013 financial results.
(Reporting by Matthias Inverardi; Writing by Maria Sheahan)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia