Henkel aims to pass on raw material cost increases
DUESSELDORF, Germany (Reuters) - German consumer goods group Henkel (HNKG_p.DE) will try to pass on rising raw material costs to its customers, Chief Financial Officer Carsten Knobel said on Thursday.
He said earlier he saw only a moderate increase in raw material costs this year, after Henkel reported 2013 financial results.
(Reporting by Matthias Inverardi; Writing by Maria Sheahan)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident