Shiseido signs deal to sell two skincare brands to L'Oreal
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Shiseido Co Ltd (4911.T) said on Thursday that it has signed a deal to sell skincare brands Decleor and Carita to L'Oreal SA (OREP.PA) for about 230 million euros ($316.3 million).
The two companies had been in exclusive talks for the transaction since last October.
($1 = 0.7271 euros)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut