VIETNAM PRESS-Moody's sees Vietnam's bad debt at 15 pct of loans - Vietnam News
Moody's Investors Service kept unchanged its negative outlook on Vietnam's banking system, saying the problem assets comprise at least 15 percent of total assets, the Vietnam News daily reports.
The assessment compares with the State Bank of Vietnam's bad debt estimate at 3.79 percent of loans at the end of 2013, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill