VIETNAM PRESS-Moody's sees Vietnam's bad debt at 15 pct of loans - Vietnam News
Moody's Investors Service kept unchanged its negative outlook on Vietnam's banking system, saying the problem assets comprise at least 15 percent of total assets, the Vietnam News daily reports.
The assessment compares with the State Bank of Vietnam's bad debt estimate at 3.79 percent of loans at the end of 2013, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |